August 17, 2017
Creekview Family Dentistry and Dr. Mathew happily provide the highest quality of dental attention to patients of any age.
Caring For Kiddos
Those young smiles should always shine bright for family photos! That’s why we provide the following for your little ones:
- Pediatric Dentistry – During our biannual dental cleanings and exams, we can prevent tooth decay and apply sealants to keep your child’s teeth healthy and pearly white!
- Tips on Teething and Thumb Sucking – These can be tough issues for you parents, but you don’t have to go through it alone! We’ll provide advice to help you out.
- A Fun & Soothing Atmosphere – We never want our young patients to be afraid to visit us, so we go above and beyond to make each trip to our office as child-friendly as possible!
Taking Care Of Mom, Dad, Grandma, & “Grownups”
For our adult patients, we offer a wide variety of services to meet your dental needs, including:
Because kiddos aren’t the only ones who get cavities, our cleanings and dental exams keep your teeth free of decay. They also allow us to address any issues before they get out of hand.
If you’re unhappy with the appearance of your smile, we proudly offer the following options to fix it:
- Veneers – Long-lasting porcelain veneers cover stains, chips, gaps, or irregular-shaped teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – We offer an in-office ZOOM! whitening treatment or a totally user-friendly Patterson take-home kit. You could have sparkling bright teeth after spending only 45 minutes in our chair!
- Orthodontics – We offer Invisalign, Six Month Smiles, and Cfast straightening options – all of which are barely noticeable and much more comfortable than old-school metal braces. And thanks to our state-of-the-art CEREC scanner, you won’t have to deal with traditional (and frankly unpleasant) impressions.
- Gum Reshaping/Gummy Smile Treatment – We can gently transform the appearance of your gums using the latest technology.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can repair and prevent gum recession, which can lead to intense discomfort or health issues.
- Smile Makeovers – Any of our services can be used to provide you with a brand-new smile! We’ll work with you to develop a plan and then get started right away.
- Snap-On Smile – An alternative to partial dentures or veneers, Snap-On Smile appliances fit right over your teeth and can be easily removed at any time. You can even eat and drink while wearing them.
- Tooth Bonding – To cover or correct any flaws on your tooth, we’ll apply a custom composite that matches the color of your other teeth.
If you’re missing teeth, we offer comfortable and convenient solutions for returning your smile to its full potential. In addition to dental crowns and dental bridges, we also offer:
- Dentures – These are custom-made to make it easier to eat and make you happier to smile. They also require very little maintenance.
- Dental Implants – Implants fuse with your jawbone to replace natural tooth roots. We can restore them with dental crowns, bridges, and implant-supported dentures.
- Full-Mouth Reconstructions – If you need an entirely new set of teeth, that’s no problem at all. We can create both traditional and implant-supported dentures to suit your needs.
If you or a family member are experiencing a dental emergency, we want you to call us immediately at 972-505-3423. We offer extended hours and will do our absolute best to get you a same-day appointment.
Relieving Dental Anxiety For All
We take dental anxiety very seriously, as it can prevent patients from coming in to receive treatments they need.
To make your visit as relaxing as possible, we provide TVs and headphones to keep you entertained instead of just staring at the ceiling. You can also soak in the beautiful view of a nearby lake in certain rooms.
Dental sedation options such as nitrous oxide and oral sedation are also available to your family so stress is never an issue.
Make An Appointment Today
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.