Wisdom Tooth Extractions
Specialty Dental Care Right at Home
Most of the time, if someone needs a wisdom tooth extraction, their dentist will send them to an outside specialist to perform the procedure. This not only slows down the entire process but adds quite a bit of expense as well. At Creekview Family Dentistry, we’re able to provide this service ourselves so patients are able to get everything they need in one convenient location. If you or your teen are starting to experience problems with the wisdom teeth, be sure to give us a call today.
Why Choose Creekview Family Dentistry for Wisdom Tooth Extractions?
- Multiple Kinds of Sedation Available
- Morning, Evening, & Saturday Appointments
- Highly-Skilled Team that Puts Patient Comfort First
Signs That the Wisdom Teeth Need to Come Out
Typically, the wisdom teeth try to come in around the late teens or early twenties, with “try” being the operative word. They often become stuck, or impacted, because most people simply don’t have enough room in their mouth for these teeth. This can lead to all kinds of problems, and usually, an extraction is the only solution. If any of the following symptoms sound familiar, then the wisdom teeth are likely the culprit:
- A dull, constant pain towards the back of the jaw
- Pressure felt on the back teeth
- The back teeth are becoming more crowded
- There is a loose flap in the gums towards the back of the mouth
- The gums in the back of the mouth are red, sensitive, or swollen
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want to Improve My Smile I Would like a Straighter Smile I am Anxious & Afraid I am in Pain/Had an Accident I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am Experiencing Head, Neck, or Jaw Pain I Want to Learn about Sleep Apnea View Our Services