Dental Implants – Lewisville, TX
Tooth Replacement for the 21st Century
Dentistry has advanced by leaps and bounds over the past 2 decades alone, and the greatest breakthrough has come in the form of dental implants, a state-of-the-art type of tooth replacement. Instead of only bringing back the part of the tooth you can see, it restores the entire tooth from the root up, providing the very best results when it comes to both function and appearance. For patients who are ready to rebuild their smiles in Lewisville, the team at Creekview Family Dentistry can use implants to help them recover not just their bite, but also their confidence for a lifetime to come.
Why Choose Creekview Family Dentistry for Dental Implants?
- Entire Procedure Completed Under One Roof
- Flexible Payment Options Suited for Any Budget
- Quality Results That Will Last a Lifetime
Benefits of Dental Implants
What makes dental implants so special compared to regular bridges and dentures? We’re glad you asked…
- Complete Support: Dental implants work by having a small titanium post placed into the jawbone to act as a new tooth root. This is then used to support a new crown, bridge, or denture. Thanks to this foundation, patients never have to worry about their new teeth slipping or breaking, no matter what they are eating.
- Natural Appearance: Our implants are always topped with 100% custom-made porcelain restorations, giving them a look that faithfully mimics real teeth down to the finest detail.
- Prevents Bone Loss: The jawbone naturally starts to atrophy after tooth loss, but with new dental implant roots, fresh blood flow and tissue growth are encouraged, helping a patient maintain a more youthful facial shape.
- Built to Last: With normal oral hygiene and routine dental visits, a dental implant can easily last for 3 decades or more.
Indications for Dental Implants
Dental implants are extremely versatile and can be used to help patients struggling with varying degrees of tooth loss…
Missing a Single Tooth
Typically, replacing a single tooth would involve filing down the teeth on either side of the missing one in order to place a bridge. Now, we can position an implant-retained crown in the mouth while leaving the nearby dental structure completely untouched.
Missing Multiple Teeth
Dental implants can also be used to hold prosthetics that replace several missing teeth at the same time. Attached to a bridge or partial denture, implants give these prosthetics a much better hold and durability compared to their removable counterparts.
Missing All Teeth
With just four to six strategically placed implant roots, our team can anchor a full denture to the jawbone. Compared to a regular denture, implant-retained ones are smaller and leave much more room in the mouth, creating a more comfortable fit. Plus, they also help a patient recover more of their bite strength, allowing for a more varied and nutritious diet.
Start to Finish Convenience
Most other dental practices in the area will send you to multiple offices in order to get dental implants, but thanks to our team’s advanced training, we’re able to provide everything patients need in-house. Dr. Mathew can perform the surgical placement of the new roots, and then our team can attach the restorations to them. This one-stop approach not only helps patients save time and money, but stress as well, as they’re able to work with the same trusted team throughout their implant journey.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
Every dental implant treatment we provide is completely personalized based on the needs of a patient, so this means the cost can vary from person to person. While dental implants do tend to be more expensive upfront compared to regular bridges and dentures, their longevity and low maintenance usually help patients save in the end. Rather than having to replace their new teeth every 5-7 years on average, implant patients can rely on the same restorations for multiple decades.
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want to Improve My Smile I Would like a Straighter Smile I am Anxious & Afraid I am in Pain/Had an Accident I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am Experiencing Head, Neck, or Jaw Pain I Want to Learn about Sleep Apnea View Our Services