Gentle & Stress-Free Tooth Removal
Removing a tooth is never our team’s first choice, but sometimes, one can become so damaged or decayed that an extraction is the only viable option. We understand that this procedure can make someone very nervous, but thanks to local anesthetic and sedation dentistry, most patients report feeling practically nothing while in the chair. And, if needed, we can help a patient replace their tooth right away to minimize any time spent with an incomplete smile.
Why Choose Creekview Family Dentistry for Tooth Extractions?
- Patient Comfort Always Comes First
- Multiple Kinds of Sedation Available
- Able to Provide Wisdom Teeth Extractions
Why Someone Might Need a Tooth Extraction
Our team will only recommend removing a tooth if:
- It is so damaged by physical trauma that it cannot support a restoration
- Decay has weakened the enamel beyond the point of repair
- Advanced gum disease has deteriorated the supporting bone
- More room is needed for a new denture/orthodontic treatment
- A baby tooth is blocking an incoming adult tooth
- The wisdom teeth have become impacted
I Need a Checkup & Cleaning I Have a Cavity or Broken Tooth I am Missing 1 or More Teeth I Want to Improve My Smile I Would like a Straighter Smile I am Anxious & Afraid I am in Pain/Had an Accident I am Worried About Bleeding Gums I am Experiencing Head, Neck, or Jaw Pain I Want to Learn about Sleep Apnea View Our Services